Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Pint Sized Foodies. My hope in creating this blog is to be able to share with you some of the fun and creative ideas for making homemade, plant based food for babies and toddlers.
I want to create a place that inspires ideas for fun, simple, nutritious meals for little ones. I feel so strongly that we are our kids advocates on so many levels, and one that I have a particular interest in is this area of nutrition. I am currently in school for nutrition, which has been a dream for so long. I hope to use this blog as well to document and process all that I'm learning and how we as a family are incorporating that into our lifestyle. Also I want to share some of the recipes and ideas of how we incorporate a healthy whole foods way of eating into our kids lives right from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment